If you've received a yellow card, you do not need to rebook as Royal Mail will automatically try and deliver it again the next working day. If they still can't deliver it, then they will leave a red 'Something for you' card and you can collect it or have it redelivered in the usual way.
Articles in this section
- My order is still in preparation, what does it mean?
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- What should I do if I have a problem with the delivery of my order?
- I still haven’t received my order. What should I do?
- Part of my order is missing, is this normal?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- What should I do if I am not present for the delivery of my order?
- My parcel has been damaged, what should I do?
- What should I do if the contents of my parcel have been damaged?