Yes. Just like your offers, your total loyalty points also have an expiration date which can be found in your account overview. Be sure to use all your points before it resets!
Articles in this section
- How do I join the RVCA Insider loyalty program?
- Is it free to join loyalty program?
- How do I use a reward?
- How do I earn offers and rewards?
- Can I use my reward on other Boardriders family brands?
- If I make an in-store purchase and I am not a loyal member of that Boardriders family brand, can I still add that purchase to my loyalty account at the family brand I am loyal to and earn points?
- Do my loyalty points have an expiration date?
- What happens if I return an item?
- How do I view my points?
- Do all my purchases count towards points?